Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Baby

Henry is really opening up at Music Garden. The past 2 or three weeks, he's sought out the hands of little girls for Ring Around the Rosie, he's the first one to help fold up the blanket after story time, and he sometimes will even go up to get an instrument from Amanda (if I trick him by asking to get one for me.) Also, he has a laughing fit at Library story time every time Denise pulls something quickly off the felt board. It's a riot. We've been having a good time with our new friends Charlotte and Jared from the Y. Overall, our social scene is looking pretty good lately.

Though we do want Henry to talk eventually, it really freaks me out now that he says, " I did it!" All the time. Pretty much for everything he accomplishes. Fitting in a puzzle piece, peeing on the floor, or kissing the dog. I'm shocked every time I hear it.

No comments: